Scottsdale Child Support Lawyer, John C. Belt
The Belt Law Firm: Experienced in family law, divorce, child support and parenting plans
Call 480-837-3600 if you are having challenges developing, maintaining, or modifying your child support obligations in Paradise Valley or the Maricopa County area. Scottsdale child support lawyer, John C. Belt works with mothers and fathers who have questions about child support under Arizona law:
- Determining child support payments in divorce
- Establishing support obligations for cases involving questions of paternity and unmarried parents
- Addressing back-pay problems with military divorces involving recent deployments
- Helping clients understand their legal rights when support arrangements need to be modified
- Assisting clients when child support orders need to be enforced
Contact the Belt Law Firm in Scottsdale for a consultation about your rights, responsibilities and alternatives for solving problems related to child support. For nearly two decades we have been the family law firm of choice for separating or divorcing parents in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Carefree, Cave Creek and Northeast Phoenix. Child support questions? Call 480-837-3600.
Child support disputes are a major focus of our law practice
In both divorce and paternity cases, the basic child support obligation is determined under the state child support guidelines. You can get a good idea of your own child support payment by using the Arizona Child Support Calculator. There are many situations, however, when the result produced by the calculator will understate or overstate the amount that should actually be paid. Here are some frequent complications that could be taken into consideration:
- Child has special medical, educational or behavioral needs
- One of the parents needs to support children from a prior marriage or relationship
- A parent has extraordinary expenses related to health care, business travel or other circumstances
- One of the parents is self-employed or has an income that is irregular or difficult to ascertain
If you are an Arizona parent on either side of a child support controversy both in divorce and in paternity cases, the Belt Law Firm will offer the legal guidance you need. Call 480-837-3600 to speak directly with Scottsdale child support lawyer, John C. Belt.